Friday, August 9, 2013

{DIY Glitter-Heart Bouquet}

For a recent engagement shoot of mine I was trying to think of a creative way to add some romance and glitter without going too far as my bride requested traditional engagement photos. I am in love with styled shoots and just adding a simple DIY bouquet to a traditional shoot makes it a little more memorable. I designed this bouquet using leftover flowers from a store-bought bouquet my husband gave me last week and I added some handmade gold glitter hearts...it turned out exactly how I pictured! I had all of the supplies at home already so that made it easy. If you're not a hoarder like I am then you can find all supplies at Michaels. Hope you love it!

xo
Kelsey



                                                                 Congrats Nikcole & Kyle!


No comments:

Post a Comment